To keep our community safe and healthy, all classroom programs scheduled before June 1st have been postponed.
During the current coronavirus crisis, your health and safety are our top priorities. To do our part to slow the spread of the disease without disrupting your learning and professional development, we have transformed all of our designation programs and courses into engaging and easy-to-use online learning options.
Respected throughout the industry as cutting-edge and market-focused—offering a variety of specialty, advanced, and high-interest topics.
As a dues-paid designee, you expect superior content for your updates—and all of James K. Ruble content is superior!
MEGA Seminars have it all! They offer the best in Property and Casualty—Personal and Commercial, Life & Health, Risk Management, and Ethics. Ruble MEGA Seminars let you shape your own educational experience by giving you a selection of concurrent sessions from which to choose topics that fit your interests!
- Need specifics? Faculty describe real-world situations they’ve encountered with their own clients and explain complex exposures and coverages step-by-step
- Want substance? Ruble Seminars are designed to give you access to the most topical and in-depth subjects available
- Do you need to up your profile and resources? These seminars provide networking forums for an exchange of ideas between peers and industry experts
These are the times clients and colleagues need you the most.
If you are looking to drill down into a specific topic, you will get the answers to all your tough questions. If you are a generalist, the seminars also cover a mix of session subjects on advanced coverages that are current and on trend.
Have you ever wanted to attend an Advanced James K. Ruble Seminar just to see what it’s all about? Now all dues-paid designees can!
The Graduate Seminars cover a range of topics, including advanced property and casualty topics, marketing, sales and sales management, life and benefits, ethics, along with real-life applications for the material. Become adept at explaining complex exposure issues to your clients—identifying the presence of specified risks and the most effective methods for remedying those risks.
Features and Benefits:
- Varied choices which may include advanced property and casualty topics, marketing, sales, sales management, employment practices liability, and life & benefits subjects.
- General liability concepts, Business Auto, innovations in long-term care, technology tangible and intangible property loss exposures and risk finance solutions, P&C problems and solutions—these are just a few of the session topics that may come up in a Graduate Seminar.
- Each Graduate Seminar is unique, with a rotating mix of topics to meet your professional requirements.
- Concurrent sessions on the second day give you options for designing your educational experience to fit your interests and needs.
- Practical options that examine real-life examples and scenarios and dig into complex exposure issues.
James K. Ruble MEGA Seminars cover an exciting selection of subjects that are designed to be topical, challenging, high-interest, and professionally focused.
Choose either the Classroom MEGA Seminar at fabulous destination locations or the new Instructor-Led Online MEGA Seminar. Offering a fascinating choice of presentations with sessions to address the interests of professionals in many different areas, the MEGA is now open to ALL dues-paid designees.
Create your own seminar by choosing from more than 20 four-hour topics presented over four days—design your own session schedule to fit your individual plans. Whether you attend your 4 four-hour sessions (16 hours) in two days so you can sightsee and relax, or choose more than 4 topics (at no extra cost) and network with peers and experts—the choice is yours. Either way, classroom MEGA Seminars cover an exciting variety of topic selections.
CE Credit– This program has been approved for continuing education (CE) credit by state insurance departments. The credits approved vary by state. You can view available CE credits by state on the Instructor-Led Online MEGA CE Guide.
State CE is not requested for every state, please register 40 days in advance of the event date in order to ensure State CE Credit has been requested for your state.
What's in it for
- New strategies and concepts to provide top-notch client protection
- A relationship built on advanced knowledge of exposures and solid best practices
- Targeted methods and applications to profile specialized needs, risks, and remedies
- Information on emerging issues and new approaches nationwide
What's in it for Your Agency or Company?
- Better business written for company partners and associates
- Contact with new ideas and input from top industry experts
- Business growth with advanced methods and increased contacts
- Know-how to leverage major industry changes
What's in it for You?
- Access to the latest marketplace and industry concerns
- Networking opportunities with colleagues, new friends, and industry practitioners
- Practical, market-focused update and CE Credit
- Seminars that can be customized to fit your professional and personal interests
- Specialized, challenging topics with real-world applications for dues-paid designees