To keep our community safe and healthy, all classroom programs scheduled before June 1st have been postponed.
The Covid-19 pandemic is changing how the world operates. We’re being asked to adapt to remote work, grocery shopping is different, and we’re seeing our industry’s resilience clearer than ever. As with crises like severe weather events, or simple everyday disruptions like car accidents, the insurance industry consistently takes a leadership role in our country and communities. We’ve always responded with innovation and integrity and in our current crisis, when our clients and colleagues need us the most, we’re staying stronger and more united than ever.
Your health and safety are our top priorities.
In an effort to ease some of the heavy responsibilities our participants carry during times like these, we’ve created this website to provide you with a simple resource for scheduling and satisfying your educational obligations and to do it completely online this year. We have multiple online options available from which you can choose. Ranging from live, instructor-led online classes to completely self-paced learning modules, anyone can complete their updates and satisfy their CE requirements safely and securely from their home office or even kitchen.
Stay Safe - Keep Learning
The National Alliance for Insurance Education & Research keeps participants at the forefront of everything we do. That means providing the industry’s most current and robust online offerings available in light of the coronavirus impact.
- Online, self-study options – Complete at the convenience of your computer at home, any time of day, at your own pace.
- Courses are accessible by computer, tablet, or cell phone—24/7 with a 60-day period to complete
- Enjoy the easy-to-use learning environment—navigate freely
- You’re in charge—the courses are self-directed! Stop and start your sessions anytime—your place will be saved
- You’ll find helpful interactive Knowledge Check exercises with great feedback
- There are self-quizzes to check comprehension—passing is required
Programs in this format: Introductory Series, William T. Hold Series, CISR, CSRM, Flood, Ethics
- Live, instructor-led webinars – Interact and chat with your instructor, study real-world scenarios, and attend a Ruble Seminar.
- Same tested, high-quality curriculum
- Interaction with and instruction by the same expert faculty—with the ease of a webinar
- Convenience—use your computer, tablet, or cell phone
- Extended study period for exam-takers
- Instructive quizzes, optional reading assignments, and exercises
Programs in this format: CISR, CIC, CRM, CPRM, Ruble/MEGA
Robust Content - Great Faculty - Easy to Use
Many participants take advantage of our engaging online learning options.
Getting online is easy
Make the best choice for your career
For over 50 years, our designations have been regarded throughout the industry as symbols of trust. Our practical insurance and risk management courses are taught by active insurance practitioners, include policies and forms currently used in the field, and guide you through real-world scenarios to give you a deep understanding of what your clients are facing today.
We would not be where we are today without an industry of colleagues supporting each other. We’re proud to rely on our network of educational consultants, faculty, state associations, and state regulators who are helping us bring our renowned classroom programs online.
The knowledge and skills you develop in any one of our online courses or designation programs can be put to use immediately, helping you thrive even during uncertain times. Whether you’re new to your career or a seasoned professional, The National Alliance for Insurance Education & Research is here to help you keep learning and succeeding.
To keep our community safe and healthy, all Classroom Programs scheduled before June 1st have been postponed.
If you’re concerned about completing your annual update requirements or have questions about your status or the timeline for receiving designations or credits, please contact us by phone, chat or email.